The Sunday Thymes
- Important life question: should I make more high-maintenance things?!
- For all the PB+J fans!
- I forgot to include milk (and eggs and BUTTER) in this list and it’s driving me crazy.
- Prepping smoothie packs for the week! So smart, yet so simple.
- Babka is on my bread-to-make list. Still haven’t made one.
- More ways to use tahini, other than this salad.
- Let’s celebrate spring with this salad, even if it keeps snowing (it already has twice this weekend).
- I mean really, do muffins get better than this!?
- Life in a nutshell.
- Spice-roasted vegetables. Enough said.
- I recently discovered this blog via this article. If you’re looking to reduce at least some waste in the kitchen (or your life, check it out.
- These fish tacos are going on the menu!
- Cindy solved the world problem that is chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream without enough cookie dough bits.
- I love Joy’s writing.
- Every week, I’m sharing loads of recipe ideas over on my Facebook page! I hope you’ll join me!
Things I’m Loving: