2022 Holiday Gift Guide
It’s time for my annual holiday gift guide! All of this year’s gift ideas have been compiled into one master guide.
You’ll find amazing deals on some of my favorite kitchen items, as well as fun and practical gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Major Kitchen Deals & Splurges:
- Staub 5 Quart Cocotte – an incredible deal on my favorite Dutch Oven brand. An investment piece that will last a lifetime.
- Thermapen – the BEST and most accurate instant thermometer, which is currently on major sale through Monday. It is rarely on sale, snag it now.
- Ember Mug – while I love ceramics, the Ember mug is great if you prefer to slowly sip your morning coffee (and keep it piping hot!). This is the best deal that I’ve seen in a while!
- Vitamix Blender – if you’ve been holding out on a high-powered blender, this is the time to snag one. We’ve owned ours for more than 10 years! It makes the smoothest smoothies, soups, and sauces (and lots more).
- Brod & Taylor Folding Dehydrator – this incredible dehydrator is $100 off for Black Friday. I’ve used ours to make homemade spices, dried fruit, and so much more.
- Zojirushi Rice Cooker – I love this rice cooker (spoiler alert: you can cook all sorts of grains in it!). It truly is one of my most loved kitchen appliances.
- Challenger Breadware Pan – my favorite sourdough baking pan is offering a great cyber deal through the weekend.
- Stasher Stand Up Bags – my favorite size and shape, we use these silicone reusable bags for everything. On major sale for Cyber Monday!
- Ooni Pizza Oven – our outdoor pizza oven has transformed our pizza game. It’s currently 20% off!
- Breville Smart Oven – I love Breville appliances and this smart oven is one of their best (and on major sale!).
- Glass Containers – love these glass containers for the kitchen.
Home Goods and Clothes:
- Athleta Polartec Leggings – a winter essential, these warm and cozy leggings have become a staple in my wardrobe. This is the lowest price and best offer I’ve seen to date.
- East Fork Pottery – we love our East Fork pottery sets! They’re sturdy and durable, come in beautiful colors, and stack so well. Use our link for $20 off your first order.
- Kindle Paperwhite – if you’re looking to upgrade your e-reader, the latest Kindle is on major sale!
- Blundstone Boots – finally splurged on these classic, well-loved boots. Currently 15% off site-wide.
- Soft and Cozy Pajamas – love these comfortable t-shirt pajama sets. They come in festive and staple colors and are 25% off.
- The BEST Slippers – can’t beat these classic L.L. Bean slippers. I’ve owned mine for 3 years and they’ve held up great!
- Bomba Socks – it sounds boring, but socks are always appreciated. We love these affordable sets from Bomba. Use our refferal link for 25% off.
- AirPods – I never expected to love these headphones as much as I do, but they’ve become one of my most-loved gifts from the past few years. We use them for everything, including workouts. On major sale!
- Puzzle Sorting Trays – these stacking trays are a fun and useful gift for any puzzle lover in your life.
New and Loved Cookbooks:
- The Perfect Loaf – if you’re a sourdough fan, you need Maurizio’s brand new (New York Times Best Selling) cookbook. It has a fantastic array of recipes and is packed with information and troubleshooting tips.
- Go-To Dinners – you can never go wrong with an Ina Garten cookbook. This latest one is filled with fuss-free dinner recipes.
- Smitten Kitchen Keepers – a much-awaited new cookbook from Deb filled with recipes that you’ll want to make over and over again.
- The Woks of Life – if you’re looking to explore Chinese and Chinese-American cuisine, this cookbook from the popular blog, Woks of Life, is an excellent addition to your shelf.
- Savory Baking – savory baking don’t get nearly enough attention in the cookbook world. This new book from pastry queen, Erin McDowell, is here to change that.
- Mi Cocina – a cookbook filled with recipes inspired by Rick Martinez’s time and travels through Mexico. Gorgeous and filled with mouth-watering dishes.
- What’s For Dessert – if you know anyone who loves to bake, you cannot go wrong with this latest title from Claire Saffitz!
- Listen to Your Vegetables – can’t wait to snag this much-awaited cookbook from Sarah Grueneberg, chef of Monteverde (one of our favorite Chicago restaurants).
- Pasta – I’ve heard incredible things about this cookbook. If you’re a fellow pasta lover like me, this will become a staple.
- 100 Cookies – you cannot go wrong with a cookie cookbook and this one is excellent. Pair it with some fun cookie cutters or good quality baking sheets!
Edible Food Gifts:
- Salted Bourbon Caramel Sauce – I love a homemade edible gift and can’t think of an easier one to make, scale up, and gift in jars to friends and family.
- Rancho Gordo Holiday Bean Box – as a member of the coveted bean club, I can say that RG are the best dried beans you can get your hands on. Such a lovely and practical gift for any home cook.
- Bonne Maman Advent Calendar – packed with 12 seasonal and limited edition jam and honey flavors. Such a fun gift!
- Traditional Pannetone – my family’s favorite (more affordable) Italian pannetone. It goes out of stock quickly, so stock up and order!
- Vanilla Bean Paste – you can’t go wrong with a bottle of high-quality vanilla bean paste.
- Nut Butter Holiday Tasting Flight – give the gift of holiday-inspired nut butters.
- Brightland Olive Oil Duo – I love practical holiday gifts and you can’t go wrong with high quality extra virgin olive oil in gorgeous, re-usable bottles.
Need more ideas? Check out our extensive collection of holiday gift guides or shop for more inspiration.