The Sunday Thymes
- Chili season has arrived. So excited.
- Honey marshmallow creme swirl dark chocolate chunk cookies. Damn.
- A new (creative) way to serve green tomatoes!
- I want all of these over-sized sweaters.
- Delectable donuts.
- This apple, rosemary, and sausage stuffed pork tenderloin. Woh.
- First-world problems
people have had at Whole Foods. Totally guilty.
- Maple mousse with coffee syrup and sea salt. WHAT.
- Chanterelle mushroom chowder. Holy cow, I need this in my life!
- Apparently I’m not the only one who wants a parmigiano-reggiano cheese fridge in their future house!
- Why have I never made homemade crackers? Especially ones that involve cheese.
- The pumpkin spice latte syrup recipe to end all pumpkin spice latte syrup recipes.
- The most insane cake to have ever existed…ever.
- Roast pumpkin with feta and honey. Yes, and yes.
- The cutest DIY after dinner mints.
- Drooling over this autumn root vegetable gratin.
- A cake that makes me want to pour a pot of tea, love white chocolate, and whip all the sour cream.