The Sunday Thymes
- #Brusselssproutsweek is coming to the blog this week! Starting tomorrow! Get excited.
- I have a huge thing for English McVite’s digestive cookies. This recipe makes me so happy.
- Spiced pork shoulder with roast crab apples. Seriously, how good does this look?
- Breakfast Hasselback sweet potatoes. Oh yes.
- Lindsay shared an entire weeks’ worth of passion fruit recipes! Check ’em out.
- Cauliflower with bagna cauda. Oh my gosh.
- Homemade rye pasta.
- Caramelized onion gravy. I could get on board with this.
- An incredible pumpkin pie bourbon and pear cocktail!
- Lemongrass braised turkey legs. Can’t wait to try these.
- This Tuscan farro and bean soup looks so comforting.
- Pumpkin creme brulee doughnuts!
- The trick to a great faux “pumpkin” pie!
- One pot Spanish chicken with potatoes. Making this.
- Curried yellow split pea soup.
- A peek at a beautiful dinner party, three-cheese lamb lasagna, and a persimmon gallette!
11 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
A whole week for Brussels? I’m in! Can’t wait to see what you’re cooking up!
Um, hi. I will definitely be back for brussels sprouts week – one of my fave foods!!!
Maybe you will change my mind about Brussels sprouts this week then?!?!
Bru-ssels-sprouts, Bru-ssels-sprouts…that’s my cheer! 😉 Happy Sunday to you, Laura.
Great links, Laura! Eagerly awaiting the start of brussels sprouts week. YEAH!
So excited for brussel sprouts week laura!! The links are awesome! (rye pasta, yes please!)
Thanks so much Millie!
What amazing links! And Brussels sprouts week?!?! Woohoo!!
Yay! Glad you’re as excited as I am! 🙂
So looking forward to Brussels Sprouts Week! Woo! Also, crushing on like allll of the links you shared…that farro salad looks especially amazing!
I’m so excited too, haha! Thanks so much Katrina!