The Sunday Thymes
- #Brusselssproutsweek is coming to the blog this week! Starting tomorrow! Get excited.
- I have a huge thing for English McVite’s digestive cookies. This recipe makes me so happy.
- Spiced pork shoulder with roast crab apples. Seriously, how good does this look?
- Breakfast Hasselback sweet potatoes. Oh yes.
- Lindsay shared an entire weeks’ worth of passion fruit recipes! Check ’em out.
- Cauliflower with bagna cauda. Oh my gosh.
- Homemade rye pasta.
- Caramelized onion gravy. I could get on board with this.
- An incredible pumpkin pie bourbon and pear cocktail!
- Lemongrass braised turkey legs. Can’t wait to try these.
- This Tuscan farro and bean soup looks so comforting.
- Pumpkin creme brulee doughnuts!
- The trick to a great faux “pumpkin” pie!
- One pot Spanish chicken with potatoes. Making this.
- Curried yellow split pea soup.
- A peek at a beautiful dinner party, three-cheese lamb lasagna, and a persimmon gallette!