The Sunday Thymes
- Date night mushroom penne. If you insist!
- Granola crusted fruit tart. I love this so much!
- A ridiculously impressive Vegas slot machine cake.
- Savory dosas! I don’t think I’ve ever made a dosa?
- Um, spicy sweet potato chip and avocado sammie. Yes, please!
- Crispy and delicious fried chicken cobb salad.
- I need a wall…and some moss!
- Crispy sunchoke chips! Have you guys ever had sunchoke (Jerusalem artichoke) chips?! They are so good.
- Really want to try this banana bread.
- This butternut squash and goat cheese dip! So perfect for the Superbowl.
- A video for Taylor Swift fans.
- Beer and braised pork cavatappi!
- I’ve never had the real thing, but these mini versions sound amazing!
- Did you guys see this small batch croissant recipe? Dangerous and amazing all at the same time.
- Passion fruit pavlova sundaes! I need this NOW.
- I love the colors and flavors in this beautiful green soup.
- A gorgeous orange and almond cake. Swoon!
- Grilled cheese and egg. Brilliant!
- These sweet potato and chickpea burgers are next on my cooking agenda!
What I was cooking one year ago…
- These dark chocolate chunk raspberry muffins. Um… Valentine’s Day?