The Sunday Thymes
- I’ve had the best grapefruits over the past week! It is one of my most favorite fruits ever.
- This garlic pepper soba bowl is so stunning!
- Parmesan thyme potato stacks. Drool.
- LOVE the idea of this easy rustic garlic bread. So smart.
- Gorgeous prosciutto and grape pizza.
- Kabocha, sage, and creme fraiche pappardelle!
- I don’t even like white chocolate, and I want these cookies.
- Gingerbread beignets!
- A beautiful white chocolate cake with vanilla poached pears.
- I’m feeling extremely crafty-ily motivated right now. What’s going on?!
- Snowman marshmallows! Too cute!
- Mini hummus and roasted pepper phyllo bites. So perfect for entertaining!
- Reviews of some of fall’s hottest cookbooks!
- Peppermint pretzel marshmallow fudge. Yessssss.
- And for laughs…19 family photos gone wrong [very wrong] and these holiday parodies by Jimmy Fallon & Rashida Jones.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Turbot with mushrooms, ginger, and soy broth! Such an easy, delicious dinner!