1) Someone pleeaaaaase send me to dog sled camp! (via Foodie Crush)
2) Blackberry-balsamic syrup, rum, and club soda. All in one amazing drink. (via Saveur)
3) I’ve never been crazy about soft pretzels–but this spinach, artichoke, and bacon stuffed version has elevated them to an entirely new level. Mind blown. (via Half Baked Harvest)
4) Zucchini crumble for dessert! I will no longer look at zucchini the same way ever again. (The Yellow House via Food 52)
5) Gooey sea salt caramel meets snickerdoodle cookie. Lesson of the day? Stuff everything. (via The Comfort of Cooking)
6) World’s most perfectly timed photos. While you’re there, be sure to check out these 50 life hacks that will simplify your world (still mastering the ninja t-shirt fold). (via Twisted Sifter)
8 Comments on “Tidbits”
I am also crazy about soft pretzels. I’ll head on over there and check those out 😉
Yes! Definitely do so 🙂
Savory pretzels are my jam. I think it’s because I grew up in Philadelphia where the Amish pretzel made its way to the local farmers’ markets. They make the best ones!
Such great links and those sled dogs? I want them!! That post killed me! Thank you so much for linking my pretzels! So happy to make you like soft pretzels a little more
Thanks for the inspiration, as always, Tieghan. Every single time I write one of these posts, I immediately think of one of your recipes.
Great Friday roundup, Laura! Thanks for sharing my cookies. 🙂 Glad you got a kick out of ’em!
Thank YOU! 🙂
That zucchini crumble is crazy!