Better late than never, right?
1) Chipotle Lime Roast Chicken. It just looks so good! This girl knows her chicken. (via How Sweet It Is)
2) The most amazing blue kitchen. P.S. It’s Bobby Flay’s! A girl can dream… (via Elle Decor)
3) How cute are these pumpkin carvings? If only I had more patience when it came to crafty projects like this. (via BHG)
4) This pear almond graham cracker tart. A perfect tart for fall feather. Love it. (via Vintage Kitchen Notes)
5) Two of my favorite foods. Cauliflower and feta cheese–combined into one delectable fritter. (via Souvlaki for the Soul)
6) You might have already discovered this, but if not, be sure to read this hysterical piece about the shopping experience at Whole Foods. That part about the parking lots is totally true. (via Huffington Post)
10 Comments on “Tidbits”
Such great ideas here! Gotta tell ya, though – the HuffPost Whole Foods piece is the best! Sitting in my car in the school parking lot, waiting for dismissal, I laughed hysterically through the whole article. I just hope no one saw me and thought I was loosing my marbles! Sooooo funny! Thanks for sharing!
These items and links are really interesting! the kitchen is lovely and the graham cracker tart sounds very good! As you know my pumpkin carving skills are very basic, so I guess #3 isn’t happening!
Such great links and those pumpkins are too cute!
Thanks Pamela! 🙂
Those pumpkins are gorgeous! My mouth is watering over the cauliflower and feta fritters – I am having a feta craving week at the moment and anyway to work it into every meal is more than welcome 🙂
As for the blue kitchen..sigh…one day….
That is like every.single.day for me, haha. Feta in everything! Thanks for visiting Amy!
I saved that same blue kitchen on pinterest, so cool! Thanks for the link Laura!
No problem, more than happy to share! 🙂
I am dying over those pumpkins! So cool!
love the blue kitchen and obviously Jessica’s roasted chicken! Wishing I had both right now. The kitchen to cook in and the chicken roasting. LOL!
I knowwww!!! How awesome would that be?!?