1) I’ve heard so many great things about this (life-changing) bread, that I might just have suck it up and order some phyllium husks on Amazon. Have any of you guys made it yet? (via My New Roots).
2) I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I absolutely love any desserts that are revolved around fruit. I can’t wait to make this strawberry rhubarb crisp (via Popover to Pippa’s).
3) As someone who is o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. with pasta, I had fun taking this pasta quiz from the LA Times. It’s basically a mini Trivial Pursuit all about pasta (via LA Times).
4) This liquid salted caramel sauce looks amazing! In fact, pretty much everything on this site does. (via Fine Food Specialist).
5) Nothing screams summer more than fish tacos (in fact, I order them year-round). I’ve never been too impressed with my attempts, but Adrianna shares some great tips–shared by the chef from a famous fish taco place in LA. Definitely going to make these! (via Etsy blog.)
6) I drink about 2-3 cups of coffee a day. In fact, I asked for a cappuccino machine at the ripe age of 3–> not kidding. So as a coffee person, I loved this article sharing all of the health benefits of my daily habit of drinking several cups a day (via NY times).
4 Comments on “Tidbits”
I love hearing the health benefits of coffee, too 🙂 Happy Friday!!
I made the “life changing” bread. It was delicious. Loved it, especially toasted. I would highly recommend baking up a loaf.
Aah, that quiz was tougher than expected. I got 4 wrong. Thankfully I knew the most important questions:) Did you make the crisp for Connor’s parents?
I know, I got FIVE wrong! Ugh. Fail. They come over for dinner this weekend!