1) I am slightly obsessed with feta right now (well, I sort of always am, but the obsession is in high gear the moment), so veggie naan’wich with chickpea feta mash is totally calling my name. (via Sprouted Kitchen)
2) I absolutely love Adrianna’s new blog series. The first post essentially highlights a local bakery or restaurant in the LA area and the second post goes behind the scenes–sharing the chef’s favorite recipe or technique. Apparently we should all be burning our brown butter–who knew?! (via A Cozy Kitchen)
3) Peach cobbler scones. It’s happening… (via Joy the Baker)
4) My mom recently gave me Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s new cookbook, River Cottage Veg—I have to admit, I sometimes find “vegetarian” cookbooks uninspired (as in–I don’t think many of them qualify as true “recipes”), but I love this book. Everything is really creative and unique. I highly recommend it!
5) Someone please make me a bowl of these flavor bomb noodles! Ok, thanks. (via My New Roots)
6) Another great series that I’ve been following the last few months–this recent edition is all about slow roasted tomatoes. Now that the farmer’s markets near me are starting to have really great ones, I have a feeling I might just make a few jars of this to keep in the fridge. Insta-meal. (via Tasting Table’s Sous Chef Series)
7 Comments on “Tidbits”
I was JUST thinking today how much feta I eat. It’s kind of ridiculous. But I’m OK with it.
Haha–totally agree with that statement. And yes, I’ve been buying quite a bit of it lately 🙂
When you make the peach scones, be sure to send one to me!
I do love the sound of those feta chickpea naans…. Man I can almost taste them in my mouth but then I have always had a feta obsession too. Or should I say a cheese obsession!
Tell me about it! They look amazing 🙂
Oh, those peach cobbler scones are totally inspired! Thanks for the fun things to check out 🙂
Thanks so much! I’m definitely making those peach cobbler scones when I get a chance.