In the past 36 hours alone, I have:
- baked 324+ cupcakes
- burned myself on an oven 4 times
- cleaned 27 cupcake baking tins
- applied Neosporin to my burns 3 times
- accidentally slept past my alarm by 15 minutes
- gone through at least 2 dozen eggs
- measured over 30 cups of flour (and that’s just an estimate!)
- washed my hands 20+ times
- eaten 2.5 unfrosted cupcakes for snacks
- taken 1 nap
More details to come!
7 Comments on “Baking Statistics”
I really want to know which truck youre working for. Do you ever make guest appearances and sell them??
It’s Sweetbites! Have you seen it around? Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be making any guest appearances on the truck, but soon enough if you buy a cupcake or other baked good–I made it! Haha
Hehe, you will understand soon enough! Post coming later tonight with all the details 😉
what on earth??? I’m so curious about WHY you bake so many cupcakes!
I am excited to finally get some time in the kitchen tomorrow after a very busy week! I can’t wait!
Hehe! And believe it or not, I cooked even more this weekend! Thanks for visiting Christin 🙂
And I thought I was tired! lol 😀