The Sunday Thymes
- I made homemade brown sugar last weekend. It is ridiculously easy (1 cup granulated sugar + 2 tablespoons dark molasses = whisked together in a stand mixer for 5 minutes at high speed, scraping the bowl once). You can make as little or as much as you want, save money, and say goodbye to rock-hard brown sugar in your cabinet. Win-win situation.
- Lobster boil > shrimp boil.
- This roasted cauliflower soup with truffles!
- Linguine con le vongole AND this squid ink pasta with shrimp and burrata.
- Who knew collard green wraps could be so….sexy?
- 40 big cities made tiny with tilt-shift photography. Coolest thing I’ve seen all week.
- If you can get your hands on more sour cherries, you should totally make this lattice pie.
- Everything about this farmer’s market cornbread.
- Banana cream pie with vanilla orange custard. Oh my.
- Major cravings for this seared squid dish. Major.
- A sundae has never looked so good.
- Yellow kitchen love.
- The prettiest ice cream sandwich I ever did see.
- Must, must, must get my hands on some plums so that I can make this upside-down cake!
- Donna Hay wins at life.
- And lastly, is it weird that I secretly wish this could happen at my wedding next year?