The Sunday Thymes
- Twisted lime and hibiscus margarita at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants on Friday night.
- Now might be a good time to mention that Connor and I are going to Africa on our honeymoon next year (!!!)–but unfortunately, we aren’t going this giraffe hotel. WHY did I only just learn about this?!
- Wish I could instantly transport this cake onto my kitchen counter right now.
- The prettiest pink sorbet in all the land.
- Can’t stop thinking about these peach tarts with goat cheese and honey.
- Apparently, I’m a little behind on YouTube, but this is the best thing I’ve seen all week.
- One of the most entertaining restaurant reviews I’ve read in a while. You know…after this one.
- Remember that time I professed my love for kaffir lime leaves? Yeah, this needs to happen.
- On that note, how have I only just discovered this blog?
- This is totally not real life, but I love it anyway.
- I shared this on Facebook yesterday, but this succotash salad is so stunning! I can’t believe summer is almost over!
- Major jam envy.
- These peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches. Nothing like a twist on a classic!
- I finished this book a week ago and it is still on my mind. Pretty please give me good book recommendations!
7 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
We should have stayed at that Giraffe hotel!!! Oh well.
What is it about Pineapples on beach rocks that makes me want to sell all my possessions and move to Morocco? Damn those Pineapples and their wiles.
Brain on Fire
Eleanor and Park
The Rosie Project
That chocolate chip zucchini cake + cream cheese frosting?! Oh my god yum.
Thanks so much for the little mention! I’m a big fan of your blog so I’m fan-girling a little bit over here.
Oh my gosh, thank YOU. Seriously have no idea how I haven’t stumbled on it before!