The Sunday Thymes
This post contains affiliate links.
- Twisted lime and hibiscus margarita at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants on Friday night.
- Now might be a good time to mention that Connor and I are going to Africa on our honeymoon next year (!!!)–but unfortunately, we aren’t going this giraffe hotel. WHY did I only just learn about this?!
- Wish I could instantly transport this cake onto my kitchen counter right now.
- The prettiest pink sorbet in all the land.
- Can’t stop thinking about these peach tarts with goat cheese and honey.
- Apparently, I’m a little behind on YouTube, but this is the best thing I’ve seen all week.
- One of the most entertaining restaurant reviews I’ve read in a while. You know…after this one.
- Remember that time I professed my love for kaffir lime leaves? Yeah, this needs to happen.
- On that note, how have I only just discovered this blog?
- This is totally not real life, but I love it anyway.
- I shared this on Facebook yesterday, but this succotash salad is so stunning! I can’t believe summer is almost over!
- Major jam envy.
- These peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches. Nothing like a twist on a classic!
- I finished this book a week ago and it is still on my mind. Pretty please give me good book recommendations!