The Sunday Thymes
- Shio ramen with extra veg last night at Daikaya in DC!
- I’m still totally blown away by this cake. I mean, seriously, pineapple flowers?!
- Is there anything better than matchstick fries? No. The answer is no.
- So many freaking delicious things with brown butter this week! Thanks internet!
- Brussels sprout slaw! In cheddar cheese cups!
- I refuse to believe summer is almost over. Then again, it is supposed to be 90 million degrees this entire week, so maybe it’s not after all!
- This creamed spinach is out of control.
- One of my favorite invisible (turned real-life) internet friend’s cookbook is being released this Tuesday! Have you pre-ordered your copy yet? You’re going to want this one on your shelf.
- Tea = good. Cake = good. Tea in cake = love.
- I had so much fun designing my Save the Date cards, and they arrived this week! [PS. I secretly want to design more of them, so email me if you’re at all interested!]
- An amazing new excuse to go out and buy some gummy bears.
- The prettiest raw artichoke salad.
- I’m such a sucker for Anne of Green Gables, so I loved this NY Times article!
- Cornbread has never looked so good.
- An amazing behind-the-scenes look at a food photography shoot by one of my favorites.
- Friends fans –> this happened!
- This gooseberry clafoutis!
- 18 people who clearly have their priorities in order. Laughed out loud at number #6 and #8!