The Sunday Thymes
- Shio ramen with extra veg last night at Daikaya in DC!
- I’m still totally blown away by this cake. I mean, seriously, pineapple flowers?!
- Is there anything better than matchstick fries? No. The answer is no.
- So many freaking delicious things with brown butter this week! Thanks internet!
- Brussels sprout slaw! In cheddar cheese cups!
- I refuse to believe summer is almost over. Then again, it is supposed to be 90 million degrees this entire week, so maybe it’s not after all!
- This creamed spinach is out of control.
- One of my favorite invisible (turned real-life) internet friend’s cookbook is being released this Tuesday! Have you pre-ordered your copy yet? You’re going to want this one on your shelf.
- Tea = good. Cake = good. Tea in cake = love.
- I had so much fun designing my Save the Date cards, and they arrived this week! [PS. I secretly want to design more of them, so email me if you’re at all interested!]
- An amazing new excuse to go out and buy some gummy bears.
- The prettiest raw artichoke salad.
- I’m such a sucker for Anne of Green Gables, so I loved this NY Times article!
- Cornbread has never looked so good.
- An amazing behind-the-scenes look at a food photography shoot by one of my favorites.
- Friends fans –> this happened!
- This gooseberry clafoutis!
- 18 people who clearly have their priorities in order. Laughed out loud at number #6 and #8!
8 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
My waffle maker was my most coveted registry item. I waited so patiently and I finally got it! I got the all clad one and love it for big Belgian waffles.
Ooooh! That is the one I’ve been looking at too–but wasn’t sure! So glad to hear you like it! Thanks Bri!
Gosh I love the Sunday Thymes! And not just because you put me in it 😉
Thanks for the link love, Laura!
Have a great Labor Day,
Of COURSE! Thanks Sini! You too!
I love your DC restaurant recommendations! I’m seriously going to head over to 6th street and get some noodle soup next weekend… that looks amazing.
Also, yes. That creamed spinach is definitely out of control. Yum!
Oh yay!! I think I should have gotten the spicy ramen in hindsight, but it was fun! Highly recommend going to the upstairs and grabbing a drink, and some small plates (which were even better than the ramen!) while you’re waiting for a table! Thanks Medha!