The Sunday Thymes
This post contains affiliate links.
[Scenes from this sugar-filled weekend.]
- Homemade fudgesicles. Because I’ve been sweating to death all week long.
- I might have stared at these pictures of roasted corn with chimicurri butter for 15 minutes straight.
- These insanely creative cocktails.
- Figs are officially in season! Here are some great ideas on how to use them.
- How to plan a wedding: the brutally honest opinion (best thing I’ve seen all week).
- Chilaquiles. Oh yeahhh.
- These amazing seared scallops with basil olive oil pistou.
- How you eat on instagram vs. how you eat in real life (I swear those cookies are my real life. )
- I can’t take not owning a waffle maker anymore.
- More ridiculously yummy looking waffles (not. fair.)…
- Proof that you don’t need anything fancy to take amazing food photographs. Woh. (Also, I need that cookbook.)
- Remember that campfire cornbread that I shared last week? Well, they went ahead and made some camp pineapple upside-down cake too. My mind is officially blown.
- This tea sounds ridiculously refreshing right now!
- Blueberry pie is one of my favorite desserts EVER! And Sarah made an oval one, so yeah.
- Prickly pear margaritas! All the girly cocktails!
- The most exciting thing happened this week. I’m giddy.
- Seriously though. Do you own a waffle maker? And if you do, please give me recommendations! (aka. wedding registry tips).