The Sunday Thymes
[Scenes from this sugar-filled weekend.]
- Homemade fudgesicles. Because I’ve been sweating to death all week long.
- I might have stared at these pictures of roasted corn with chimicurri butter for 15 minutes straight.
- These insanely creative cocktails.
- Figs are officially in season! Here are some great ideas on how to use them.
- How to plan a wedding: the brutally honest opinion (best thing I’ve seen all week).
- Chilaquiles. Oh yeahhh.
- These amazing seared scallops with basil olive oil pistou.
- How you eat on instagram vs. how you eat in real life (I swear those cookies are my real life. )
- I can’t take not owning a waffle maker anymore.
- More ridiculously yummy looking waffles (not. fair.)…
- Proof that you don’t need anything fancy to take amazing food photographs. Woh. (Also, I need that cookbook.)
- Remember that campfire cornbread that I shared last week? Well, they went ahead and made some camp pineapple upside-down cake too. My mind is officially blown.
- This tea sounds ridiculously refreshing right now!
- Blueberry pie is one of my favorite desserts EVER! And Sarah made an oval one, so yeah.
- Prickly pear margaritas! All the girly cocktails!
- The most exciting thing happened this week. I’m giddy.
- Seriously though. Do you own a waffle maker? And if you do, please give me recommendations! (aka. wedding registry tips).
10 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Haha I love that buzzfeed article! And I agree with Sarah about the belgian waffle maker, and I didn’t even know you could get one that made more than one at a time… running to the store now..
I wish I could!!
DUDE, get a belgian waffle maker. I have a regular round one from Cuisinart, and it’s great, but I always regret not springing for the Belgian. Also, get one that can make more than one waffle at a time. You’re never going to regret that decision. And thanks for the pie love!
Good to know!! I definitely think I want Belgian! Good call about the more than one waffle at one time (otherwise, I would probably fight with Connor about said waffles, haha!)–I’m looking at a double one now.
Obsessed with all of these links especially the instagram one 🙂 The dough NEVER makes it to the baking sheet unless it’s for the blog!
Haha! Very true–these cookies were just for fun though 😉
That buzzfeed article is cracking me up!! Love it! Re: waffle makers. I have an all-clad 4 square belgian waffle maker. I love it!
YES! Thank you for the suggestion! Love that Buzzfeed article too 😉
Such a great list of links! Loved that buzzfeed article — hilarious!
Isn’t it hilarious?! Loved the coffee one! Haha! 🙂