The Sunday Thymes
This post contains affiliate links.
- This was the week of egg yolk breakage. The worst!
- Real deal yeasted apple cider donuts.
- Beetle pancakes!!! (Don’t worry, they’re not actually made with beetles.)
- This candied bacon maple walnut ice cream. Yes.
- Easy sourdough bread. I’m so excited about this.
- This huckleberry lemon verbena cake is totally stunning.
- Nicole made this Spicy Thai-Style Pumpkin and Butternut Ramen.
- Slow cooker chicken tacos!!!
- An amazing collection of cooking technique videos.
- This creative twist on a peanut butter cup!
- Squash and green chile casserole. A casserole has never sounded so good!
- I made this Mexican tortilla soup for the three millionth time this past week. It never gets old.
- This roasted tomato and red lentil soup with spicy pepita seeds!
- Some pretty cute confetti cookies.
- So, I basically want to fill my apartment with pumpkin terrariums.
- Roasted apple butter and apple crisp ice cream. Oh my goodness.
- Oh, and this Thai coconut shrimp soup. Clearly, I’m on a soup binge right now.