The Sunday Thymes
- This was the week of egg yolk breakage. The worst!
- Real deal yeasted apple cider donuts.
- Beetle pancakes!!! (Don’t worry, they’re not actually made with beetles.)
- This candied bacon maple walnut ice cream. Yes.
- Easy sourdough bread. I’m so excited about this.
- This huckleberry lemon verbena cake is totally stunning.
- Nicole made this Spicy Thai-Style Pumpkin and Butternut Ramen.
- Slow cooker chicken tacos!!!
- An amazing collection of cooking technique videos.
- This creative twist on a peanut butter cup!
- Squash and green chile casserole. A casserole has never sounded so good!
- I made this Mexican tortilla soup for the three millionth time this past week. It never gets old.
- This roasted tomato and red lentil soup with spicy pepita seeds!
- Some pretty cute confetti cookies.
- So, I basically want to fill my apartment with pumpkin terrariums.
- Roasted apple butter and apple crisp ice cream. Oh my goodness.
- Oh, and this Thai coconut shrimp soup. Clearly, I’m on a soup binge right now.
8 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Love this series! And thank you so much for the shout-out!! 🙂
Of course! I need to make it!
I want to try the sourdough bread recipe with the yogurt!
Thanks for the link love, lady! I wish you a full week of non-yolk breakage.
Thank you!! Haha! 🙂 And that ice cream is seriously calling my name!
Love the round up and the photo of the eggs – darn, I wish it was still the weekend!
Those pancakes are amazing! I can barely even make mine round. Clearly I need practice.
HA! I totally know what you mean 😉