The Sunday Thymes
- New life goal: move to California and own a pomegranate tree.
- This gorgeous apple, hazelnut, and oat cake.
- Now, these are some freaking spare ribs. Holy crap.
- Cooking like Mario Batali! Yes, please.
- A beautiful peek into a food styling, entertaining, and photography retreat.
- Simple and delicious roasted brussels sprouts.
- How cool is this single-lady French onion soup?
- These buttery doughnut sugar muffins with jumble berry chia jam. Love!
- Is anything better than a classic apple pie?
- 10 fruits and vegetables that you are storing wrong. I’m guilty of a few of these! (Granted, I refuse to go to the hassle of storing my onions in old pantyhose. I have a much better cost-saving solution…buy less onions. Right?)
- Sarah invented some pecan brownie buns. And espresso glaze is involved, so we know it’s good!
- I probably spent ten minutes ogling over this pear, plum, and bleu cheese (!) puff pastry tart.
- This stunning quince upside-down cake.
- Breakfast perfection.
- Roasted pumpkin soup with coriander pesto!
- Ok, I know I said I would cool it on the pumpkin, but I definitely want to eat this pumpkin gingersnap ice cream cake!
8 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Oh that fruit and vegetable storage article was funny. The pictures were great. And I like how it says “if that doesn’t appeal to you” regarding storing onions in pantyhose. Um….yeah that definitely doesn’t appeal to me! HA!
Ah, I saw you were in Socal the other day! Pretty cool (i’m in socal hehe) . And I love that table setup! It’s so simple and unique, but neat instead of too busy. I need to learn how to set up a pretty table.
YES! Newport Beach/Costa Mesa area! I didn’t want to come back, haha!
I want an avocado tree in my yard. I really into them right now. In fact I might have a slight green tinge to my skin. But I am lucky to have two apples, an Italian plum and an Asian pear. The plum has been spending all its energy on making leaves and branches and not so much on plums.
But that is okay.
Thanks for the love Laura! <3
Oh pomegranates! My grandparents have a tree, come to think of it now’s the time to pick them!!
Oh that pear and plum pastry looks divine! I have lots of canned pears that I’m trying to figure out what to do with.
I need to own a pomegranate tree too!!…it would be the best. Also, that french onion soup looks crazy! I need it.
I agree! It would be amazing (and so cost-effective for my little obsession). Isn’t that French Onion soup amazing?!