The Sunday Thymes
- I’m currently on a plane heading to the Windy City (for the first time!) to see Connor! My resident taste-tester is finally coming home next week!
- Raise your hand if you can’t wait for the next Jimmy Kimmel “I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy” video?
- This fiery cocktail. Literally.
- I’m a multi-tasker (in the worst possible way), so this article was a great find! There are a ton of other great pieces on that site too, be sure to look around!
- Juice that tastes like carrot cake. I’ll take a gallon, thanks.
- These Halloween costumes are ridiculously cute.
- Apple cider creme fraiche caramels!
- A really simple, but delicious-looking spaghetti squash recipe.
- I find this fridge post both terrifying and fascinating.
- Roasted butternut squash salsa!
- I think I’ve mentioned my love of real estate and interior design (hello NY Times real estate section!), so I found this Forbes article on the founders of Houzz.com fascinating.
- I’ve been dying to find a good basic tomato soup recipe, and I think this might be it.
- For whatever reason, I only just discovered this kitchen utensil organization post and I can’t wait to try it! My drawers are a mess right now (that sentence sounds very…inappropriate, ha!).
- A beautiful apple mojito.
- If you have any leftover candy, this bark recipe is perfect for you!
- Ok, ok, I know I am totally over-doing it on the Halloween links this week (especially since it is O-V-E-R!), but this croquembouche is too cool not to mention. Probably one of the most creative Halloween desserts I’ve ever seen!