The Sunday Thymes
Thanks for being so patient with my post schedule this past week! I’ve been traveling a lot over the past two weeks, and can’t wait to update you all on everything, share many more pictures, and more importantly, tell you about all of the amazing food that I ate in Chicago!
- So I had no idea that Chicago had a thing against ketchup until this past week! It is a serious thing.
- Beautiful cranberry cornbread parfaits.
- Light and healthy edamame soup from one of fall’s hottest cookbooks.
- Trashed-up food heaven.
- I love this post on flavor and taste pairings for the winter season!
- The amazingly talented Heidi wrote a lovely, inspiring piece on maintaining a long-term blog.
- Chanterelle tartlets with herbed crust. My favorite mushroom ever.
- An incredibly useful Thanksgiving cooking guide.
- Butternut squash and goat cheese quesadillas!
- If you’re a kimchi fan, you’ll love this list of recipe ideas.
- Fun post on the surprising origins of 10 common food words and phrases!
- Vegetarian pho! I am totally making this.
- Kabocha squash and chestnut soup. It is that time of year!