The Sunday Thymes
- Thanksgiving was a huge success! I spent a wonderful day with Connor’s family–and am happy to report that I have two new favorite pie recipes that will be staples for years to come. I made this butternut squash pie from the New York Times, and it was a huge hit! This apple pie with cream cheese pie crust from Rose Levy Beranbaum was probably the most high-maintenance recipe ever, but totally worth the extra work. Highly recommend for practically any occasion!
- A stunning gingerbread bundt cake. I mean, look at those pictures!
- Apple cider marshmallows!
- A gorgeous chestnut, cranberry, and mushroom tart for the holidays.
- If you’re a blogger, this post on burn-out is a must-read!
- I don’t think I am going to be able to rest until I make these savory muffins with smoked salmon. OH MY GOSH.
- A mid-winter margarita!
- Love these ideas for edible holiday gifts. People will love you. Lots.
- Turkey tamales! Yes!
- This. No words.
- I really, really want these miso deviled eggs.
- Mini fall cookies! Too cute.
- Crushing on this beautiful pomegranate panna cotta. So festive!
- This really useful post on how to freeze buttermilk.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Gingerbread cupcakes with marshmallow frosting and pomegranate caramel!
9 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Printed out a few of your recipes for Thanksgiving. Cannot wait to try them. Time to make the shopping list!
Have a wonderful holiday.
Oh man, I pretty much want a bite of all of the above!
Apple cider marshmallows sound so delicious! And perfect for this time of year!
Brandied Pumpkin Pie seems so yummy.Thanks for sharing the recipe.The other links are also useful.
What an awesome eclectic batch of links—-all of which are of interest.
woohoo!! LOVE me some Sunday Thymes 🙂
God your thanksgiving looks delicious. Incredibly links too, definitely guilty of having too many tabs open checking them all out!
REALLY great collection of links. I loved the article about blogger burnout…it really does happen and it is nice to know I’m not alone!
Your Thanksgiving looks so pretty!! And now I really want gingerbread cupcakes!!