The Sunday Thymes
- Thanksgiving was a huge success! I spent a wonderful day with Connor’s family–and am happy to report that I have two new favorite pie recipes that will be staples for years to come. I made this butternut squash pie from the New York Times, and it was a huge hit! This apple pie with cream cheese pie crust from Rose Levy Beranbaum was probably the most high-maintenance recipe ever, but totally worth the extra work. Highly recommend for practically any occasion!
- A stunning gingerbread bundt cake. I mean, look at those pictures!
- Apple cider marshmallows!
- A gorgeous chestnut, cranberry, and mushroom tart for the holidays.
- If you’re a blogger, this post on burn-out is a must-read!
- I don’t think I am going to be able to rest until I make these savory muffins with smoked salmon. OH MY GOSH.
- A mid-winter margarita!
- Love these ideas for edible holiday gifts. People will love you. Lots.
- Turkey tamales! Yes!
- This. No words.
- I really, really want these miso deviled eggs.
- Mini fall cookies! Too cute.
- Crushing on this beautiful pomegranate panna cotta. So festive!
- This really useful post on how to freeze buttermilk.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Gingerbread cupcakes with marshmallow frosting and pomegranate caramel!