The Sunday Thymes
- Don’t forget, today is the last day to enter the cookbook giveaway! Three winners will receive a copy!
- Homemade DIY Christmas crackers! Blown away.
- Beautifully decorated gingerbread and sugar Christmas cookies.
- This homemade gingerbread farm is truly spectacular.
- Have you guys seen these beard baubles?! I’m disturbed.
- These roasted baby artichokes for dipping. YUM.
- Dijon-rosemary crusted prime rib roast. Wowza.
- This amazing list of the best-of-the-best ginger beers! My favorite is Fever-Tree!
- Craving a pan of these apple cider cinnamon buns.
- 5 cookie recipes for the holidays!
- This beautiful butternut bundt cake. Bundt cakes FTW.
- Pizza bagels are one of my biggest guilty pleasures, so these pizza waffles are the next best thing.
- Harvest hash and fried egg breakfast tacos. AHH.
- This porchetta.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- The world’s best fruitcake! No lie, it is!
11 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
The gingerbread farm is so unique and cute and pizza waffles sound wonderful right now.
I love them both!!
As always a wonderful array of places to look and see that we might have missed.
LOVE the ornament! How cool! And great links too of course – as always 🙂
Love the roundup and OMG THAT BAUBLE. Too cute!
That ornament is amazing!!!! How cool is that?!?
LOVE that ornament!! And um, I NEED those tacos!!
Wow, I want that pomegranate ornament! I can never get enough of poms!
And those beard baubles are hilarious. My husband was showing it to me yesterday.
Great links and I love that ornament!
Love this hanging pomegranate x
OMG that pomegranate ornament is TOO cool!! Happy Sunday, Laura! 🙂