The Sunday Thymes
- I absolutely love Harry & David’s Royal Riviera pears during the holidays–they are pear-juice-dripping-down-your-arm-good–and they are generously offering 20% off any order for all of my readers, friends, and family. Just use the code: LAURA20 (*this is not sponsored!) at checkout.
- An amazing rye, pumpkin and chocolate babka loaf.
- I can’t stop staring at these roasted carrot, chickpea, and harissa dip pictures. Be still my heart.
- A ridiculous, stunning, over the top cheese plate!
- This round-up of healthier holiday party recipes.
- Mushroom, kale, and goat cheese quesadillas. YES.
- These chocolate mint thins with candy cane crunch.
- I’m totally making this caramelized garlic and butternut squash tart with almond crust.
- Ruby red grapefruit and ginger cocktails! So refreshing!
- Santa’s reindeer cakes! How cute are these?!
- Love the sound of this Darjeeling milk punch.
- Rustic parsnip soup! I need to cook with parsnips more!
- Ok, I know this video is pretty old, but I just saw it for the first time a week ago–and I couldn’t help but share.
What I was cooking a year ago…
- Chocolate dipped peppermint marshmallows! These are amazing with homemade hot chocolate!