The Sunday Thymes
Hidden alleys in the West Loop
- Totally bummed I couldn’t make it to NYC to see this museum. I’ve heard its amazing! Any NYC-ers that have gone? Let me live vicariously through you.
- Currently using a free trial for this magazine app after discovering it from Dara. I have to say, I’m kind of in love with it and might be a convert.
- This flaky pie crust recipe is on my baking agenda.
- Popsicles and booze.
- Last weekend, I sifted and scaled down my cookbook collection (there were some that I hadn’t looked at in years or…at all?), but I sort of want to add this one already. His first cookbook is AMAZING.
- If you know me, you know that I hate melon (with the exception of watermelon) with a passion…but I can get behind this toning mask.
- The ultimate comfort food dessert.
- Can’t wait to try this orzo summer salad. So bright and fresh!
- Did you see these bourbon coke floats?!
- Market envy at its best.
- The prettiest way to use up blueberries from the farmer’s market.
- I can’t get over the roasted plum frosting on this gorgeous pistachio cake.
- Spotted these African eggplant at the farmer’s market yesterday, and couldn’t take my eyes off of them.
- In case you missed it, I shared a new, healthy way to use up any summer strawberries!
2 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Get the second Ken Forkish book-it’s literally next to me as I write-pulling out pizza inspiration for a get together this weekend. Totally worth adding to your collection.
YAY! Can’t wait for you to try that mask out, Laura :). Enjoy enjoy.