The Sunday Thymes
Happy Memorial Day weekend! I’m celebrating a good friend’s wedding in the Jersey Shore today – and finishing up a week of travel in New York City visiting family (including this little guy). I can’t believe the month of June is only days away, and I’m looking forward to sharing summer recipes in this space! Hope you’re enjoying a day of family, all-the-grilled-foods, and maybe a slice or two of this cake.
If you’re looking for recipe ideas in the meantime, be sure to follow along on my Facebook page. I’m sharing lots and lots of recipes from other bloggers, and some of my favorites from the archives! [Thank you, as always, for your continued support!]
Here’s what I’m loving this week:
- This beautiful brunch spread. I need to step up my brunch game, preferably with those muffins or that lemonade.
- You guys know how I feel about baked donuts, but I’ve been staring at these beautiful donuts all week. So freaking chocolate-y, I can’t stand it.
- Just in case you’re looking for last minute burger recipes for tomorrow!
- Blown away by these eggplant rolls (they remind me of my favorite zucchini bites). The filling itself sounds so intriguing: rhubarb, asparagus, and quinoa. Woh.
- You guys remember how I said I was renting books from the library (after forgetting this was a thing for years)? Well, I’m about to start Essentialism and this book.
- Can’t wait to try these whole wheat waffles.
- Great entertaining tips for any day of the year.
- I’ve been giving one-pot pasta the side eye for years, but this recipe (perfect for summer) might convince me.
- These breakfast potatoes. Gah!!! [I’m a salt and vinegar fanatic.]
- Next cooking experiment.
- I find these types of posts fascinating! So fun to read.