The Sunday Thymes – Thanksgiving Edition
- Thanksgiving recipes across the United States. Fun!
- Perfect pan drippings gravy.
- Beautiful watercolor-esque DIY place cards!
- Solutions and tips for great stuffing.
- Roasted garlic goat cheese mashed potatoes. All the goat cheese.
- A delicious chocolate pecan pie.
- Classic dry-brined turkey. I mean, check out that skin!!!
- 5 tips for the best all-butter pie dough. All butter, all the way.
- Caramelized shallots. Yes, yes, yes.
- I definitely am a loyalist for mashed potatoes on T-Day, but roast potatoes are a close second. Very close.
- A new twist on a sweet potato side dish.
- Slow cooker cranberry sauce to free up stove space!
- These biscuits would be great for the big day!
- I love, love, love stuffing with mushrooms.
- Sage-candied walnuts, for snacking!
- This gorgeous apple pie cocktail!
- Charred carrots with herbs.
- If you want to do something different for dessert, these warm pumpkin pudding cakes with creme anglaise sound pretty damn good.
- Don’t forget these Brussels sprouts either!
4 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes – Thanksgiving Edition”
Um yowzaaa those thyme biscuits look perfect!!!! I love thyme and use it in a lot of my recipes so…..;) And my jaw dropped when I saw Smitten Kitchen’s crispy sweet potatoes. It looks like a bouquet of flowers or somethin’! Thank you for such awesome links, Laura 😀
Thank you!!! And yes, I am totally all over SK’s crispy sweet potatoes. Love whenever things are layered like that! Thanks Ellie!
I would simply park it in front of a bowl of your brussels (cranberries, dijon, you’re speaking my language) and start making my way to the bottom of the bowl.
Love the pumpkin pudding cakes! What a great idea for a unique T-day dessert! Thanks for sharing, Laura!