The Sunday Thymes
The last few weekends have been particularly crazy around here, so I apologize for the lack of Sunday Thymes posts! Here you go!
- If you’re looking for last-minute Thanksgiving appetizer ideas, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s post!
- I’m obsessed with kitchen before and afters, and this one is pretty amazing.
- Just discovered (via Jessica) that Day Designer offers all sorts of great free printables for things like grocery lists, monthly goals, etc. I cannot wait to use my new planner in 2016, but for now, this will do. Check ’em out!
- Maria made a roasted butternut squash dish inspired by one of our meals at The Better Blog Retreat and I can’t wait to try it.
- This pumpkin bread french toast sounds like the perfect post-Thanksgiving Day breakfast.
- A beautiful za’atar roasted carrot side dish. If you’ve never cooked with za’atar, put it on your list of things to try! One of my favorite spice blends.
- If you don’t follow Heidi’s Friday Faves posts, you’re missing out! I can’t get enough of them.
- Adrianna shared so many incredible pies this week and I can’t decide amongst them all!!! This butterscotch pumpkin pie might win though.
- Thanksgiving via Julia Child. Love.
- Combine all of your favorite pie flavors with this Apple Pumpkin Pecan Pie! WOH.
- Sarah did a fun video on not-so-secret blogging business!
What I was cooking one year ago…
- These roasted Brussels sprouts! Can’t get enough.
One Comment on “The Sunday Thymes”
I loved reading that article on Julie Child and how every one would call her for help on Thanksgiving! Thank you for sharing that <3