The Sunday Thymes
- This is the most amazing Blood Mary I’ve ever seen in my life (and a place in Chicago tops theirs with a roast chicken, so I’ve seen a lot).
- There are no words.
- Espresso + oatmeal = new favorite breakfast.
- My friend Sarah shared a 48-hour guide to Chicago! I can shamefully admit that I haven’t been to any of the places she shared in that post.
- The best moment of last week. I mean, come on!
- An easy vegetarian ramen to add to your meal rotation.
- Buttercream 101.
- Pretty sure these are the only rice krispie treats I can get behind.
- …And how to frost said cake or cupcakes.
- Kitchen pantry goals. Yep.
- Love this chocolate chia raspberry parfait!
- I love a pretty coffee mug and this post is not helping.
- A gorgeous bruleed rice pudding – and very accurate thoughts on cookbook writing.
What I was baking one year ago…
- Guinness Stout Cake with Bailey’s Cream Cheese Frosting. I love this cake!