The Sunday Thymes
Van Gogh Bedrooms Exhibit at The Art Institute
- This is the most amazing Blood Mary I’ve ever seen in my life (and a place in Chicago tops theirs with a roast chicken, so I’ve seen a lot).
- There are no words.
- Espresso + oatmeal = new favorite breakfast.
- My friend Sarah shared a 48-hour guide to Chicago! I can shamefully admit that I haven’t been to any of the places she shared in that post.
- The best moment of last week. I mean, come on!
- An easy vegetarian ramen to add to your meal rotation.
- Buttercream 101.
- Pretty sure these are the only rice krispie treats I can get behind.
- …And how to frost said cake or cupcakes.
- Kitchen pantry goals. Yep.
- Love this chocolate chia raspberry parfait!
- I love a pretty coffee mug and this post is not helping.
- A gorgeous bruleed rice pudding – and very accurate thoughts on cookbook writing.
What I was baking one year ago…
- Guinness Stout Cake with Bailey’s Cream Cheese Frosting. I love this cake!
4 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
I went to the Van Gogh exhibit yesterday. I was blown away! Of course the Bedrooms were the main event, but I loved seeing some of the stuff from private collections.
I loved it! Can’t believe we were there on the same day! 🙂
I’ve been on an espresso and oatmeal kick too lately! Also, thank you for sharing the 48 hours in Chicago list! Super helpful for when friends visit now that the weather is getting warmer 🙂
Yeah! So glad it was helpful! Can’t wait to try many of those places myself.