The Sunday Thymes
- Pancakes with panache! Oh yeah.
- This ridiculous vanilla-pear spiced bourbon lemonade fizz! I need this drink.
- Gorgeous pineapple sangria. Whose thirsty?
- Can’t help but love these Easter surprise inside cookies.
- Glorious matcha mint ice cream.
- Everything soft pretzels. These are, well, everything.
- These potatoes with eggs and a bacon vinaigrette. For the love of brunch.
- Banana cake! Chocolate! Caramel!
- Pavlovas with lemon coconut cream. How amazing are these?!
- A simple baked frittata with pesto, roasted red peppers, and arugula.
- Deep fried spring onions!
- Aghhhh. Lemon bar ice cream. This is my dream!
- If you’re looking for more Sunday reading, I love Joy’s ‘Let It Be Sunday‘ series! So much food for thought.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Asparagus mimosa! [Don’t worry, it’s not a cocktail.]