The Sunday Thymes
- Highlight of the week: testing all local beers (and one Chicago beer!) for our wedding. Only 13 days to go! #freakingout
- Beyond stunning caramelized honey and sea salt popsicles.
- You guys!!! I couldn’t stop thinking about making orange cardamom sweet rolls a few weeks ago, and Adrianna beat me to the punch! Yes, yes, yes.
- A tomato and chargrilled pepper soup that makes me crave summer produce.
- The most beautiful of doughnut glazes.
- Beautiful maple Dijon roasted carrots.
- These carbolicious homemade Montreal-style bagels.
- Delicious sun-dried tomato bowls!
- Give me all the Mahi Mahi sliders.
- Chicken and waffle…NACHOS. What?!
- Let’s carrot cake everything in life, starting with this carrot cake horchata!!!
- Easy whole-grain seeded bread. Yum!
- These incredibly interesting MRI scans of fruits of vegetables. Very cool.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Connor’s ultimate BLT sandwich!