The Sunday Thymes
- Highlight of the week: testing all local beers (and one Chicago beer!) for our wedding. Only 13 days to go! #freakingout
- Beyond stunning caramelized honey and sea salt popsicles.
- You guys!!! I couldn’t stop thinking about making orange cardamom sweet rolls a few weeks ago, and Adrianna beat me to the punch! Yes, yes, yes.
- A tomato and chargrilled pepper soup that makes me crave summer produce.
- The most beautiful of doughnut glazes.
- Beautiful maple Dijon roasted carrots.
- These carbolicious homemade Montreal-style bagels.
- Delicious sun-dried tomato bowls!
- Give me all the Mahi Mahi sliders.
- Chicken and waffle…NACHOS. What?!
- Let’s carrot cake everything in life, starting with this carrot cake horchata!!!
- Easy whole-grain seeded bread. Yum!
- These incredibly interesting MRI scans of fruits of vegetables. Very cool.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Connor’s ultimate BLT sandwich!
8 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
THANK YOU FOR THE LUUUUVVV
Those mahi mahi sliders grabbed my attention. I got so spoiled eating that fish when I lived in Hawaii for year.
Oh wow! That sounds wonderful. I love those sliders too!
Girl, I cannot even tell you how much I’ve been craving all the carrot cake things and that horchata looks incredible!
I know!!! Cynthia is so talented! 🙂
starr hill is a great brewery! good luck choosing. 🙂
Thanks for the love, Laura!
Of course! It looks so great Melissa! Can’t wait to try it.