1) I recently subscribed to Saveur magazine and the first issue that arrived in my mailbox was all about Neapolitan pizza. Guess which restaurant was highlighted as a must-visit in Naples? Gino Sorbillo, of course.
2) Loved the New Yorker’s “Making Money” series feature last week, which was all about NYC’s produce vendors. Definitely something I’ve always been curious about!
3) Randomly discovered interior designer, Urban Grace‘s makeover of a common ping-pong table. I don’t see myself ever owning one, but if I did, I would totally paint it this way. Classiest ping-pong table ever.
4) I don’t really read blogs through RSS readers (I prefer to visit the website and get the full design experience)…but since Google Reader is meeting its demise in a few months, I’ve been looking for a quasi-replacement. Feedly is a great alternative and allows you to import all your current RSS feeds with one click!
5) If you’re not following Benjamin Hole on Instagram, you’re missing out! Absolutely breathtaking peeks into the life of an English farmer.
6) The epitome of summer on one plate (Nicole Franzen photography).
7) Cannot wait for peaches to arrive at the farmer’s market so I can have an excuse to make this pie again. Yum!
6 Comments on “Tidbits”
That pie looks gooooooooood! Adding that to my list of things to make.
Yay! 🙂 Let me know if you end up making it!
That is one snazzy ping pong table!
I too subscribed to Saveur and I got the pizza issue as well as the issue before it – the New Orleans issue – at the same time. Still reading about New Orleans and can’t wait to get into the pizza one. Loving it so far. Also got Bon Appetite. Magazine love!
I have been craving a pizza that looks JUST like that one for so long now! Maybe I can try replicating it at home, hehe… Great roundup! Going to get your pie recipe now!
I subscribe to Saveur too. It’s too fancy for me.
Laura, thanks for sharing the interesting article about the NYC produce vendors!