1) Homemade gummies. This could be very dangerous for me. I have absolutely no control when it comes to gummy anything. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2) These blueberry basil vodka gimlets. Have you ever seen such a beautiful cocktail? (via A Tart Tart)
3) Two of my favorite things, scallion pancakes + fried squid, merged into one amazing dish. (via NY Times Dining Section)
4) Yellow peppers, madras curry, goat cheese (!), and leeks. I already know that I will love this soup. (via A Cozy Kitchen)
5) Have I ever mentioned that I was obsessed (seriously, ask my family) with Caesar salads when I was younger? I was always looking for the next best Caesar salad at each restaurant we visited (I was very particular, so I rarely approved of them). So, when I saw Jessica’s version, it was love at first sight. (via How Sweet It Is)
6) How classy are these chicken nuggets? I’m going to start adding shredded zucchini to everything I bread from now on. (via Half Baked Harvest)
On a side note, Connor’s parents treated us to tickets to see the Book of Mormon musical this past weekend. Umm, possibly my new favorite musical ever? I bought the soundtrack this morning and have already listened to at least ten times. In other words, go see it!
7 Comments on “Tidbits”
The recipe sounds delicious, but i would leave out the haberno peppers, they are not for me.
The blueberry basil cocktail looks like the perfect summer drink!
I know, so refreshing! Glad I could share! 🙂
Those squid fritters do look good. I’m glad you liked Book of Mormom, I am jealous.. I want t see it!
You HAVE to see it, it is so good.
Love all the links!! Jessica’s salad is incredible and the soup? Holy yum!! I love that!! Thanks so much for the chicken nugget love!! Zucchini is an amazing veggie!
No problemo 🙂