1) Ummm….its a cake made out of cinnamon rolls. Naomi is a creative genius. (via Bakers Royale)
2) Totally intrigued by this one-pot-pasta dish. Need to try this trick! (via Lottie & Doof)
3) I love Sarah’s blog–and am particularly loving this recap on her most recent trip to Indonesia. How amazing are these pictures?! This temple is definitely on my bucket list of places to travel to now. (via The Yellow House)
4) Speaking of creative geniuses, did you guys check out Jessica’s caramelized pineapple lassi creation? Pretty spectacular if you ask me. (via How Sweet Eats)
5) And lastly, but certainly not least, I am totally intrigued by these berry and apricot galettes. Not only are they made with homemade rye puff pastry, but they are also infused with fresh saffron. Totally amazing. (via Apt 2B Baking Co.)
4 Comments on “Tidbits”
Beautiful pictures – lovely colors!
I LOVE all these! Naomi’s cake is pure awesome. Genius!!
Oh and Jessica’s caramelized pineapple lassi?? Amazing! But then again I think of every single Jessica’s recipe is pure genius!
I know! Two of my very favorite blogs right there 😉
wow, one-pot pasta. this is a revelation, i need to try it!