Top 12 Healthy Recipes
Since everyone and their mother has been posting a healthy recipe round-up this week, I decided to join the party and share my own! Here are some of my personal favorites…
1. No-Guilt Blueberry Muffins (obviously I needed to include at least one baked good)
2. Grilled Asian Tofu Bowls (one of my go-to dinners!)
3. Roasted Eggplant Soup (for eggplant lovers like me)
4. 30-Minute Beef Bourguignon (for a decadent weeknight dinner!)
5. Baked Sea Bass with Tomatoes (elegant and so simple)
6. Ceviche de Pescado (can’t get enough)
7. Zucchini Bites with Harissa, Goat Cheese, & Mint (my most popular recipe on the blog to date)
8. Thai Eggplant Rounds (love this one)
9. Quinoa Chowder (one of my favorite soups to date!)
10. Roasted Acorn Squash & Sweet Potato Soup (simple and comforting)
11. Tortilla Crusted Chicken Salad with Cilantro Dressing (for cilantro lovers)
12. Red Quinoa Arugula Salad (peppery and bright)
(Just to name a few…)
12 Comments on “Top 12 Healthy Recipes”
Lovely mural of healthy recipes! Want to try all of them, but at the moment I am opting for one of the more calorific recipes on the blog, the brown butter banana bread! Have been saving “dead” bananas for days and days for this event!
YUM. So this means I can all of these things in one sitting and it would still be healthy, right? 😉
Umm, yes. I like how you think! 😉
These all look wonderful but I especially like the sound of the eggplant rounds!
These all look amazing – I’d be making them even if they weren’t healthy. I need to make baked sea bass today for a client – nice to have a look at your recipe first!
Oh yay! Very cool–baked whole fish is so much easier than it looks. Plus, it always ends up so moist and flavorful, definitely need to do it more often. Have a great weekend Liz!
ANDDDDDDDDD…..bookmarked! Seriously, love this list!!
Thank youuuuuuu! Have a great weekend!
Now these what I call GOOD health foods! 🙂
I love the muffins, the salads, beef Bourguignon and even the creepy whole fish that you made look incredible beautiful! Killer round up if you ask me! Oh and I planned to get back to you soon, like by the end of the weekend if not sooner! A change I know!
Haha–I love how creeped out you were by the fish. Too funny. Wow!! I’m going to have to step up my game.
That tortilla crusted chicken salad is calling my name! Actually, the whole list is calling my name…but I think I’ll start with the salad 😉
Thanks so much Heather! 🙂 Have a great weekend!