The Sunday Thymes
Divvy bike ride along Lakefront Trail
- The value of using a brotform to make homemade bread. I recently got one (this brand!) and I can attest that they make a big difference.
- I shared this recipe for chorizo and potato hash eggs benedict over on SafeEggs.com the other week – if you’re looking for a Mother’s Day breakfast, might I suggest that one?
- The important of salting your eggs – and american omelettes.
- Can’t wait to try these olive oil muffins!
- Everything about this breakfast situation.
- Free, fun desktop wallpapers!
- This post on fostering your creativity is spot on. Everyone should read this. Even if you don’t consider yourself a ‘creative’ person (I personally believe everyone is creative!), I promise you will be a more fulfilled and happier version of yourself if you do these things.
- Mojito ice cream. Dreams do come true.
- The best kind of mini food.
- You guys! I was this close to making this Riesling Rhubarb Crisp Cake from Tessa’s new cookbook, but alas, I couldn’t find rhubarb this time around. So dang gorgeous.
- I’ve been craving matzo ball soup for weeks (years? I dono)! Love this variation.
- Helpful lessons on how to describe your food photography style. Also, stay awhile – her site is gorgeous!
- Been dying to make a crepe cake for months, and this one ticks all of the boxes.
6 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
I JUST purchased this very basket last night and read this post today (4/28). I haven’t got the long one yet, just the round, but I can already see how it will make a big difference in the shape and the rise.
I have only been subscribed to your blog for a few weeks-I happened on it following the link from another blog regarding your year of marriage (congrats and I LOVED the post!) I also purchased the book you both read-When Breath Becomes Air and am about 1/4 way through it. What a writer! Looking forward to learning more about you through your blog.
Thank you so, so much for your incredibly kind comment! I’m so thrilled that you’re enjoying the blog and enjoyed that post. I love that book too, so I’m thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying it.
Wonderful round-up – especially loved Tracy’s Creativity post and the post on defining your photography style (need to work on that!) Oh, and that mojito ice cream… yum!
Love the Sunday Thymes Laura! Thanks for the recaps 🙂
Love all your links 🙂 That rhubarb cake looks incredible, but I am in the same boat as you! Still waiting for rhubarb to show up!
Riesling rhubarb crisp cake sounds fun-omenal!