The Sunday Thymes
Beautiful spring blooms at the dog park.
- Currently reading this book via this discovery. I constantly forget that you can borrow e-books from the library!
- This list of inspiring books, including one of my faves!
- Tracy makes me want to tie-dye everything. Typical.
- This walnut cake would be great for Mother’s Day!
- As someone who loves adding ginger and carrot to juices, I know I would love this lemonade!
- Definitely, definitely making these pinto beans.
- Never would have thought of adding tahini to my breakfast bowl, but so intrigued!
- This salmon dish is so elegant. Perfect for a dinner party.
- Buy some bananas and make this bread next weekend! Perfection.
- I’ve never made cold brew before! Sadly, the weather has been miserable all week, so it might take another month or so before I crave iced coffee.
- Better-than-chipotle burrito bowls are going on the menu this week.
- These rhubarb brown butter muffins are at the top of my list of things to bake when I find fresh rhubarb again.
- I love the sound of these veggie pita sandwiches! Especially for weekday lunches.
- In case you missed it, I shared this Middle Eastern spatchcocked chicken this week!
3 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
This image on today’s post is gorgeous. Is that dogwood?
Thank you! I think it is actually a Cherry blossom or sorts? I’m not a huge plant/tree aficionado though, so don’t hold me to that, haha.
Yum @ that banana bread! I have endless bananas in my freezer that I’ve been saving to make a banana dessert.