The Sunday Thymes
Black raspberry jelly donut from Orwashers in NYC
- Bummed I forgot/neglected to make doughnuts for #NationalDoughnutDay, but thankfully the internet has been making up for it. These honeycomb sugar doughnuts are so dreamy! Oh, and if you live or visit New York City, try the hand-filled jelly donuts at Orwashers in the Upper East Side.
- And these coffee doughnuts…
- One of my favorite (easy) summer pastas that I can’t wait to make again!
- I’ve never been a big cake batter girl, but this ice cream is making me question my position on this.
- Also, this quick no-churn raspberry ice cream!!!! [In case you’re craving more raspberry things after the other weeks raspberry roll cake.]
- Can’t wait to try this chicken on the grill. Spicy all the way.
- Thoughts on turning 35. Definitely going to remember this next year when I turn the big 3-0.
- Making this salmon this week! For sure!
- Living vicariously through these Ireland pictures.
- I’m pretty sure everyone could use one of these pie bars in their life right now.
- An argument for overcooking one particular vegetable. I sorta agree, especially when it comes to this pasta!
- The cutest summer cookies. I feel like I could actually have the patience to make these too!
- In case you missed it, I shared this (naturally) gluten free Dutch baby this week! It’s made with rolled oats and is 100% whole grain!
2 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
<3 thanks for the shout out lovely! And how killer are those honeycomb sugar donuts? Insane.
I grew up in an Italian household, so pasta was ALWAYS served, year round. However, I always loved summer pasta recipes with fresh ingredients! A nice hearty spaghetti and meatball was classic, but only seemed fitting for winter 🙂