The Sunday Thymes
Gorgeous blooms at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
- If you want to see more pictures of our visit to the gardens (we discovered a bat at one point!), they’ll be up on snapchat for the next 8+ hours. Warning: I share a lot of cat videos/pictures. It is pure silliness.
- Chinese-inspired chicken noodle soup. Comfort food with a twist.
- How cool is this cake?!
- The best way to prepare your fruits and vegetables (hint: wash them).
- How to start a weekly supper club! I love this idea.
- Asparagus 101.
- One of the funniest videos I’ve watched in a while.
- I’m a huge sucker for a house tour.
- …and fruit crumble bars.
- New breakfast favorite?
- A post about Amanda Haas Rose’s rise from sales associate to culinary director at Williams-Sonoma.
- The prettiest mediterranean omelette.
- Rhubarb fritters! My life is complete.
- Craving these colossal healthy chocolate bars. Yes, you read that correctly.
- A coconut cake that’s calling my name.
- How in the world has it been a year since I shared (or made?) these everything bagel cheese twists. Major catastrophe.