The Sunday Thymes
Baby Ducklings spotted during a weekend walk Chicago’s River Walk!
- Lindsay is excellent at making me want to jam all the things.
- I’ve never craved artichokes more in my entire life.
- These spectacular cornmeal waffles with blackberry syrup.
- Gorgeous chilled avocado soup with PLUM pico de gallo. Very cool.
- Such a beautiful breakfast dish! Those eggs.
- As soon as I get my hands on some rice noodles, I’m making this.
- This pie though.
- For all the coffee ice cream fans out there. Aka, me.
- Huge news!!! I’m beginning to enjoy dill. Seriously, this is huge.
- Craving this burger.
- Super creative peach and pesto quesadillas!
- Are you an eggplant fan? I’m a major fan.
- This roasted banana ice cream needs to happen immediately.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Creamy avocado and heirloom tomato gazpacho! This is one of my favorite summer soups.