The Sunday Thymes
Soho House Chicago
- This five-minute white peach margarita is so beautiful!
- Todd knows how to make one mean (and by mean, I mean beautiful) cocktail.
- Does this mean summer is almost over? Major tears.
- Smoked chicken enchiladas. Roasted poblanos + corn = heaven.
- A really interesting article about how California’s drought has affected California winemaking.
- Baklava ice cream!!! YES.
- If you’re interested in more food photography related posts, this post by Ashley on camera equipment is a must-read!
- Pretty sure I stared at these summer roll photos for ten full minutes the other day.
- I think I’m making these baked eggs this week. Just looks too good.
- One-pot clam bake!!! I’ve never done a clam bake!
- I’ve been wanting to make these seeded cheddar Brazilian cheese bread rolls for three weeks now. The time has come.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Brown butter banana ice cream! Another new ice cream recipe coming your way this week…