The Sunday Thymes
This post contains affiliate links.
My nephew’s in town! [You can see more on SnapChat @blogoverthyme]
- This heirloom carrot and feta pizza. More rainbow carrots!
- If you can still find fresh nectarines and tomatoes (I’ve been able to!), you should absolutely make this salad.
- A peek into how to develop and test a recipe from one of my favorites.
- How freaking fun is this cake?!
- Finally broke in my slow cooker with this Tuscan white bean and sausage soup recipe on Friday. Great and so easy!
- I don’t think I’ve ever had buffalo anything, and I’m majorly craving these spring rolls.
- Homemade pumpkin spice granola. I think I’ve finally begun to crave pumpkin.
- Want more lentils? Try these lentil and couscous stuffed peppers.
- Delicious veggie tacos with avocado-tomatillo sauce. Just another reason why I should eat more tacos.
- A mango passion jam. Lindsay gets me.
- Can you think of a better way to consume broccoli rabe? I’m pretty sure this is it.
- This video was so powerful! Big thanks to Nora from Savory Nothings for sharing it with me this week.
- Serious oldie, but goodie (made it on Friday night!): my go-to banana bread.
What I can’t wait to make again this year…
- This pasta with pork sausage, shaved Brussels sprouts, and sage! Epitome of fall right there.