The Sunday Thymes
This post contains affiliate links.
Fall is officially in the air!
- A spectacular Halloween cake! Complete with marshmallow cobwebs.
- Need to make this cinnamon plum baked oatmeal soon!
- Did you see this candy bar brownie tart?! It’s insaaane.
- I really, really, really want to make my own sourdough bread starter.
- Definitely adding this cauliflower pasta to my list.
- The prettiest of prettiest soups! Also, kinda festive?
- Fall spaetzle!
- Loved this post on time-management and productivity hacks.
- Joy shared these homemade fruit sugars, which are also from Adrianna’s beautiful book (the same one that inspired these almond cups!).
- Totally overwhelmed by this Halloween cheese board.
- Dreaming of this caramelized onion and roasted garlic pasta. So cozy.
- A peek into Smitten Kitchen’s actual kitchen. I’m so nosy!
- These cookies have espresso, chocolate, AND snickerdoodle-goodness (new word) in them!
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Pecan spiced buttermilk pancakes! Need to make these again asap.