The Sunday Thymes
- Didn’t think carbonara could get any better until Lindsay added roasted cauliflower and burrata to it. Yep.
- These beautiful, flaky cinnamon buns.
- A dim sum party!
- So, I’ve been meaning to read Andie’s book for a year (yes, really, I’m so behind on all things books!) and I finally started and finished it this week. I loved (loved!) it. Add it to your reading list immediately.
- One of my favorite Italian soups.
- The prettiest eclairs and cream puffs with all sorts of fun, colorful glazes.
- On that note, I’m currently living vicariously through these photos of a trip to Tuscany.
- Sticky toffee pancakes! A million times yes.
- For all the grapefruit lovers.
- Does anyone else feel like sitting around all day in their PJs and eating these apple dumplings? –> Dream.
- The ultimate guide to Halloween candy (via Jessica!).
- My friend Heidi shared a food blogger’s guide to Chicago with tons of restaurant recommendations (and I was lucky to be part of it)!
- I stumbled across this chocolate peppermint cake yesterday and can’t stop thinking about it.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- Whole roasted carrots with green-tahini sauce! And pomegranate.