The Sunday Thymes
This week, I made one of the best impromptu lunch bowls ever! Leftover rice turned fried rice with avocado, sriracha, leftover Thai basil, cilantro, and topped with a super runny egg. I need to make spontaneous recipes like this more often, because it was delicious.
I’m hoping to recreate a version of it for the blog soon! Also, thank you so much for all of the support on this week’s blog announcement!
- I posted last year’s creamy pappardelle on Instagram this week and it practically blew up! If you don’t have plans for tonight (just me?), this pasta is absolutely doable last-minute.
- The oven is my best friend right now. Might as well add these roasted winter tomatoes to the list!
- Ok, this is the prettiest cake I’ve seen in a while. One of these days, I’m just going to go into the kitchen and make a fancy layer cake for no reason.
- These cookies. Best of both worlds!
- Ways to take vegetable soups to the next level. Olive oil, a dusting of parmigiano-reggiano cheese, and chopped herbs is personal my go-to!
- And speaking of pretty pastries, these heartbreak cookies are another fave!
- How to create and master a to-do list.
- One of my favorite posts from the week: this kitchen and living room tour. I just love it all.
- Love this idea for olive oil braised chickpeas.
- Oh! And this one. I can’t get enough. Also, totally different style and I’m equally as infatuated with both of them.
- Emails to make your life easier: this is such an interesting concept! Love the ‘for your social life’ suggestion.
- Marshmallows don’t get prettier than this!