The Sunday Thymes
A taste of my friend Ali’s new inspiralized menu!
- My friend Lindsay celebrated NINE years of blogging! With the cutest cake!
- The cutest dessert ever.
- Pasta + way to get all your greens in for the day.
- Ways to make your house (and kitchen) smell amazing!
- I find this type of stuff fascinating: is there a better way to store cheese?
- How are you guys feeling about savory oatmeal? I like it!
- This chocolate olive oil rosemary bread sounds fascinating.
- I’m a firm believer that tofu is under-rated.
- More ways to use cannellini beans! In addition to this week’s slow cooker recipe.
- One of my favorite reads from the week: how to start and build good habits.
- I would take these over normal animal crackers any day.
- Sarah put streusel on babka, so my life is complete.
- I’ve always wanted to do this, and I think this article was the push for me to try it this week.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- This vegan cauliflower, potato, and chickpea curry! A favorite around here.