The Sunday Thymes
- All I want in life right now is for someone to make me this garlic cayenne roasted chicken.
- Lost myself in this house tour. Is anyone else obsessed with that cabinet color?
- This grain salad sounds so, so good to me! Warning in advance for olive haters.
- The best way to maintain a butcher block countertop (all of these tips could be applied to butcher block cutting boards though!).
- A beautiful simple orange, olive, and red onion salad.
- One of my favorite blogs – I feel like I’m transported to a fancy French pastry shop each time I see one of Megan’s recipes. Incredibly inspiring – check it out! This lemon and Earl Grey tart is spectacular.
- Super fun spiralized sweet potato and black bean quesadillas! If you’re looking to invest in a spiralizer, I highly recommend this one created by my friend Ali.
- Tons and tons of great vegetarian recipe ideas for meal planning.
- Is it too soon to mention that this cake would be really cute for Easter?
What I was cooking two years ago:
- This insane double dark chocolate tart with spun sugar. I feel like this needs to happen again.
6 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Nothing tastes as good as avocado toast <3
Hi Laura, thank you for including me in your post!! Your blog is lovely, stay in touch. xx
Thanks so much for the link love, Laura!! So so sweet of you! 🙂
Love your work Megan!!!
I’m so tempted to get a spiralizer since I keep seeing all these awesome recipes that use it! And that avocado toast is all sorts of beautiful.
Highly highly recommend the Inspiralizer. It’s REALLY fun to use too!