The Sunday Thymes
Afternoon light at Chicken Shop.
- This is a wonderful post and a wonderful cause! I really encourage you to read this at some point today.
- Confession: I actually love to clean and organize things (I enjoyed washing windows at the ripe age of seven), but only Tracy could make me want to stop everything I’m doing and clean the inside of my oven.
- Speaking of cleaning…it doesn’t get easier than this.
- Salads don’t get more satisfying than this.
- The new generation of cars. Finally!
- All I need in life right now is a fresh loaf of bread and this baked goat cheese.
- What is your feeling on thank you notes? I’m really into them [both receiving and giving].
- Mandy makes the best crave-worthy food.
- A duck fat cocktail. WHAT?! Mind is blown.
- I mean, do macarons get prettier than this?
- Have you heard this news about maple syrup’s labeling updates?
- These are going on the menu next week.
- I love reading this heartfelt, honest, and introspective take on ‘real life vs. internet life’.
- Pretty cakes FTW. Promise not to never use that acronym ever again.
- Heidi introduced me to a new grain! Have you heard of it?
- Also! I need to cook with sorghum more. This spring salad looks fantastic!
- Ok, how adorable is this backpack?! I think Max needs one stat.
- In case you missed it, I shared this brown sugar chili-rubbed salmon (such a great weeknight dinner) and rhubarb galette with orange frangipane this week!