The Sunday Thymes
This post contains affiliate links.
- Did any of you get a chance to make any tomato recipes yesterday? It eventually stopped pouring, so I was able to make it to the farmer’s market after all!
- I accidentally purchased over two pounds of tomatoes yesterday (three days before I leave for Alaska), so I’m going to buy a great loaf of bread today, make bruschetta, and grill up some of this chicken for dinner tonight.
- This gorgeous salad almost makes me forget how much I hate melon.
- How a professional health coach starts her day. I should probably start meditating…
- My friend, Jessica, shared this simple to-do list hack this week, and I’m implementing it immediately.
- These tahini granola bars sound like the perfect snack to bring on the plane this week.
- Healthier strawberry shortcakes! I’m into it. Also, Kate shares a really important tip about buying coconut milk (hint: make sure you’re buying BPA-free cans).
- I’m always looking for the next best blueberry muffin recipe.
- This flavor combination almost makes me look forward to fall.
- I can’t wait to make this chicken, artichoke, and kale soup once the weather cools down a bit!
- Kinda just want to sit by the pool and drink these piña colada snow cones all day…but alas, work must be done.
- Looking for a good book to take on the plane. Share your favorites, pleeeease!!!