The Sunday Thymes
Lunch tacos in the West Loop.
- So excited for my friend Lindsay’s upcoming e-book jam and canning series! I’ve been lucky enough to taste a few of the recipes from these e-books and they are incredible. She’ll be providing custom labels too (be still my heart).
- Tricks to perfect al pastor tacos.
- I would give anything for one of these doughnuts right now. Literally anything.
- Making this mojito coffee as soon as I get my hands on fresh mint. So my thing.
- THIS BREAD. Gah, so fluffy.
- A how-to for one of my favorite spice blends.
- I kinda want to pour that blueberry glaze on everything from now on.
- Can’t handle how beautiful these pictures are…wouldn’t mind a cheesecake either!
- All things hummus. [After this week’s toast and #NationalHummusDay celebration.]
- Have you guys tried the aquafaba trick yet? I’ve been meaning to for months!
- A beautiful rhubarb panna cotta.
- I’m currently growing fresh basil, rosemary, chives, and Thai basil (from seed!) in my apartment. Here are more tips for growing your own herbs!
- Curly fries! More ways to use the awesome inspiralizer.
From the archives:
- One year ago: We were finding our apartment in Chicago…making coconut lychee coladas…and whipping up these easy cornmeal cakes with whipped mascarpone and berries [hint: great summer dessert option]!
2 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Mind blown on the aquafaba trick! And those doughnuts… wow. And that bread… Awesome round-up, as usual! Happy Monday Laura 🙂
You’ve been in Chicago a year then – woo! For me it’s been 9 months or so, and I can’t believe how quickly time went! I suppose that it’s good winter went fast, that way I can enjoy my first Chicago summer!