The Sunday Thymes
This weekend has been a busy one! Lots of cooking, impromptu prop shopping, and time with friends. It’s officially Restaurant Week in Chicago (is it appropriate to name it that when it lasts as long as three weeks?) and we’re looking forward to trying some new places next weekend.
Also? The Sunday Thymes is back! After taking a longer-than-expected hiatus due to the recent website design, I’m excited to get back to sharing my favorite food-related links each week. To change things up for 2016, I’ll also be intermingling other discoveries as well: articles or links that I’ve found fascinating and helpful in various ways. I hope you enjoy the small change!
- Is this not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? I might have watched it ten times yesterday.
- If you’re looking for planner direction, check out this blog immediately. Lots of really great ideas and information.
- This hazelnut cake is dreamy. And makes me miss summer.
- Soup has never looked better.
- The best way to silence your inner critic. I’m totally guilty of not doing this.
- Received the latest copy of Food & Wine? Check out Molly’s amazing contribution!
- If you’re not reading Heidi’s Friday Faves, bookmark her site immediately – this article on genius email hacks was one of my favorite links shared.
- The most picturesque dinner party. This makes me want to move to California immediately.
- Homemade ginger carrot dressing and lots of great ideas on how to use it. I’m into anything carrot ginger this week.
- Clearly I’m still very much obsessed with all things Brussels sprouts.
- Why reading a Kindle and reading a book aren’t the same thing. Totally agree with this.
- This pizza is most definitely happening. Might substitute my walnut-sage pesto?
- A great article on how to waste tons of time and not accomplish anything – and more importantly, how to do something about it!
- Like cheese and sweets (is this even a question?)? You must explore this amazing list of recipes for Sarah’s baby shower.
- Fluffy, perfect banana coconut muffins!
- Tons and tons of amazing toast ideas. I want to tape this onto my fridge.