The Sunday Thymes
Apple Fritter Doughnut from Glazed and Infused
- This stunner of a Kentucky mudslide cake (don’t forget to enter the Grandbaby Cakes giveaway by October 5th!)
- Just discovered this new to me blog and I can’t take my eyes off of it.
- I think I’m officially craving all things apple and cinnamon.
- So classic, so good.
- Gorgeous squash soup with all the toppings!
- I literally cannot handle this spiral pumpkin twist with maple cream.
- New breakfast muffins? Yes, please!
- These fried shrimp are spectacular.
- Loved reading this in-depth article on Ina Garten. Fascinating and inspiring.
- A beyond gorgeous lemon cake with chamomile glaze. Seriously, that glaze.
- These caramel apple bars look just as addicting as the name suggests.
- Basically my dream pasta right here.
- This easy oven-baked salmon main course.
- I’m eyeing this sage roasted pork belly.
What I was cooking one year ago…
- These 30-minute weeknight veggie quesadillas. We make versions of these all the time.
3 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Yum yum I must try that donut! There are so many to try, especially with Stans right across the street. I try to give them equal amounts of love.
Also – that sage roasted pork, looks perfect for the upcoming holiday season whether for Thanksgiving time or Christmas time!
I love that Ina Garten story! And those pumpkin twists… omg.
So glad you linked to that article on Ina, which I hadn’t seen–what an awesome read! I love her cookbooks so much and read them like novels, but have actually never watched her show. Now I’m inspired to check out some of the earlier seasons 🙂
Also, that pork belly looks epic!